Tuesday, February 8, 2011

RA

God has really laid on my heart to be an example to those around me and one way that I have felt led to have an impact is by becoming an RA for my school. I don't have much to say on the matter except for I believe it's where I need to be next year and if I can get the position it would just be a real blessing on my life.

I tell you this because in about twenty minutes I have a meeting about what to do to become an RA. I just ask for guidance in this position and if anyone reads this just keep my decision and God's will for me in their prays and it would be greatly appreciated.

A verse to leave you with:

I Peter 2:13-17
Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right. For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men. Act as free men, and do not use your freedom as a covering for evil, but use it as bond-slaves of God. Honor all people, love the brotherhood, fear God, honor the king.

No comments:

Post a Comment