I've recently been taking a fast to twitter and it's almost coming as a relief. I've been able to sit down and actually focus on what is around me rather than worrying about the rest of the world. My focus had been off and I started with letting go of receiving tweets every 30 seconds. There isn't really much substance to this post but to let people know why I've been off lately (if they even noticed).
On a higher note I've been really anticipating baseball season so every day (starting tomorrow) I am going to give you my thoughts on every team in the MLB starting with the AL East and going to the NL West. 30 teams 30 days. I've decided to list out when each team will be reviewed so you can find your favorite teams.
Tuesday, February 22: Baltimore Orioles
Wednesday, February 23: Boston Red Sox
Thursday, February 24: New York Yankees
Friday, February 25: Tampa Bay Rays
Saturday, February 26: Toronto Blue Jays
Sunday, February 27: Chicago White Sox
Monday, February 28: Cleveland Indians
Tuesday, March 1: Detroit Tigers
Wednesday, March 2: Kansas City Royals
Thursday, March 3: Minnesota Twins
Friday, March 4: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Saturday, March 5: Oakland Athletics
Sunday, March 6: Seattle Mariners
Monday, March 7: Texas Rangers
Tuesday, March 8: Atlanta Braves
Wednesday, March 9: Florida Marlins
Thursday, March 10: New York Mets
Friday, March 11: Philadelphia Phillies
Saturday, March 12: Washington Nationals
Sunday, March 13: Chicago Cubs
Monday, March 14: Cincinnati Reds
Tuesday, March 15: Houston Astros
Wednesday, March 16: Milwaukee Brewers
Thursday, March 17: Pittsburgh Pirates
Friday, March 18: St. Louis Cardinals
Saturday, March 19: Arizona Diamondbacks
Sunday, March 20: Colorado Rockies
Monday, March 21: Los Angeles Dodgers of Los Angeles
Tuesday, March 22: San Diego Padres
Wednesday, March 23: San Francisco Giants
Thursday, March 24: ALDS
Friday, March 25: NLDS
Saturday, March 26: ALCS
Sunday, March 27: NLCS
Monday, March 28: World Series
Tuesday, March 29: MVP
Wednesday, March 30: Cy Young
Thurdsay, March 31: PLAY BALL
No comments:
Post a Comment