Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cheers!

I have come across a conundrum. I was watching a baseball game and neither of the teams playing were the Indians or Rockies so I wasn't really sure who to cheer for. I have come across this dilemma multiple times like in the NHL or NBA playoffs when say the Lakers were playing the Hornets. So what I did was I made a list, a hierarchy if you will, of each of the four major US sports, NBA, MLB, NFL, and NHL. The way it works is when the two teams are playing whichever team is higher on my list is the team I would cheer for. I thought this would help me out. I will list them out for you.

NBA Hierarchy
1. Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Oklahoma City Thunder
3. Chicago Bulls
4. Philadelphia 76ers
5. Portland Trailblazers
6. New York Knicks
7. Golden State Warriiors
8. Denver Nuggets
9. Memphis Grizzlies
10. New Orleans Hornets
11. Los Angeles Lakers
12. Los Angeles Clippers
13. Atlanta Hawks
14. Milwaukee Bucks
15. Indiana Pacers
16. Sacramento Kings
17. Minnesota Timberwolves
18. Houston Rockets
19. Toronto Raptors
20. New Jersey Nets
21. Charlotte Bobcats
22. Orlando Magic
23. Phoenix Suns
24. Utah Jazz
25. Washington Wizards
26. Detroit Pistons
27. San Antonio Spurs
28. Dallas Mavericks
29. Boston Celtics
30. Miami Heat

MLB Hierarchy
1. Cleveland Indians
2. Colorado Rockies
3. Florida Marlins
4. San Francisco Giants
5. Cincinnati Reds
6. Philadelphia Phillies
7. Milwaukee Brewers
8. New York Yankees
9. Chicago Cubs
10. Atlanta Braves
11. Seattle Mariners
12. Baltimore Orioles
13. Washington Nationals
14. Los Angeles Angels
15. Los Angeles Dodgers
16. Tampa Bay Rays
17. Arizona Diamondbacks
18. San Diego Padres
19. New York Mets
20. Texas Rangers
21. Houston Astros
22. Toronto Blue Jays
23. Oakland Athletics
24. St. Louis Cardinals
25. Kansas City Royals
26. Minnesota Twins
27. Detroit Tigers
28. Chicago White Sox
29. Pittsburgh Pirates
30. Boston Red Sox

NFL Hierarchy
1. Cleveland Browns
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. Philadelphia Eagles
4. Indianapolis Colts
5. Miami Dolphins
6. Baltimore Ravens
7. St. Louis Rams
8. Green Bay Packers
9. San Francisco Giants
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
11. New York Jets
12. Houston Texans
13. San Diego Chargers
14. Denver Broncos
15. Tennessee Titans
16. New York Giants
17. Minnesota Vikings
18. Chicago Bears
19. New Orleans Saints
20. Carolina Panthers
21. Arizona Cardinals
22. Seattle Seahawks
23. Kansas City Chiefs
24. Cincinnati Bengals
25. Detroit Lions
26.Buffalo Bills
27. Washington Redskins
28. Jacksonville Jaguars
29. Oakland Raiders
30. Dallas Cowboys
31. New England Patriots
32. Pittsburgh Steelers

NHL Hierarchy
1. Columbus Blue Jackets
2. Washington Capitals
3. Pittsburgh Penguins
4. Tampa Bay Lightning
5. Philadelphia Flyers
6. Anaheim Ducks
7. Chicago Blackhawks
8. Toronto Maple Leafs
9. Vancouver Canucks
10. Calgary Flames
11. San Jose Sharks
12. Edmonton Oilers
13. Atlanta Thrashers/Winnepeg (Jets)
14. Montreal Canadiens
15. Ottawa Senators
16. Nashville Predators
17. St. Louis Blues
18. New York Islanders
19. New York Rangers
20. Phoenix Coyotes
21. Colorado Avalanche
22. Carolina Hurricanes
23. Minnesota Wild
24. Los Angeles Kings
25. Florida Panthers
26. Bufffalo Sabres
27. Dallas Stars
28. New Jersey Devils
29. Boston Bruins
30. Detroit Red Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment