ALCS
Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees
For me this is easy. I find that the Red Sox are by far the best team in the American League and I don't think that this series will prove my thoughts. The Red Sox have more pieces and deeper pitching than that have the Yankees. While the Yankees do have the experience to win I don't think that experience alone is enough to win a championship. The Red Sox on the other hand have the talent and depth to overcome what they Yankees bring. Once again A-Rod falls in the playoffs but this time it's going to be more personal. The Yankees will keep it close but in the end the Red Sox prevail: Red Sox in 6
NLCS
Philadelphia Phillies vs. San Francisco Giants
In a rematch of last years NLCS, the two best pitching staffs in the majors go head to head in highly fierce and competitive series. The better offense will prevail most likely but I think that the Phillies pitching staff is better and more experience to overcome whatever offense the Giants throw at them. The Giants come close but do not repeat as World Series Champs: Phillies in 7
No comments:
Post a Comment